The buildings on the Naumkeag Steam Cottom Company complex had been insured, providing funds to rebuild very soon after the fire. This image shows the newly reconstructed No. 6 Weave Shed, rebuilt next to the No. 1 Storehouse, which survived the fire. New looms that had been ordered before the fire were not delivered until after the fire; they were set up in the Weave Shed as soon as it was rebuilt. The Weave shed was functional in December 1915.